bizSAFE WORKSHOP FOR COMPANY CEO & SENIOR MANAGEMENT (ENGLISH)
To provide participants with basic understanding of managing risks at the workplaces and methodology of devising a suitable Company WSH Policy.
Managing Directors, Directors, Chief Executive Officers and General Managers.
· Overview of WSH Act, Subsidiary Legislations
· Director’s Guidelines
· Risk Management Concept
· bizSAFE Concept and Corporate Social Responsibilities of Companies
· Creating a Conducive Safety Culture
· Financial Planning and Balancing Profitability and Safety in the Organisation
· Preparing a Suitable WSH Policy
· From 8.30am to 11.30 am
Theory and discussion sessions:
· Theory – 1.8 hours
· Discussion and Presentation – 1.2 hours
Able to read and write in English.
LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION
Association of Singapore Marine Industries (ASMI)
Team-6 Safety Training and Consultancy (S) Pte Ltd
(Approved Training Provider under the Ministry of Manpower)
· ASMI Member: $110.00 per participant ($117.70 inclusive of 7% GST)
· Non-ASMI Member: $120.00 per participant ($128.40 inclusive of 7% GST)
The course will be held at the Marine Industry Training Centre operated
by ASMI and located at:
9 Jurong Town Hall Road
#04-05 Trade Association Hub
Jurong Town Hall
Participants who have successfully completed the course will be issued a Certificate of Completion.
· Registration for the course must be made using the prescribed Training Course Registration Form available from ASMI. The completed Registration Form must be submitted to ASMI together with full course fee.
· Payment of course fee must be made before commencement of course. All cheques should be crossed and made payable to ‘Association of Singapore Marine Industries’.
Replacement of participant is allowed if the substitute meets all entry requirements and request is made at least 3 working days before course commencement.
Any application for refund should be made in writing to ASMI.
Refund for Withdrawal:
· 100% - Two weeks before course commencement
· 70% - Within two weeks before course commencement
· Nil - On commencement of course
· Nil - No show
For enquiries, please contact ASMI at Tel: 6264 6436 or Fax: 6264 6486 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.