CONFINED SPACE SAFETY COURSE FOR SHIPYARD WORKERS (ENGLISH)
To provide participants with knowledge on their WSH responsibilities, hazards and safety precautions to take when working in confined spaces.
Workers who are required to enter into or work in confined spaces.
· Legal Requirements
· Definition of Confined Spaces
· Hazards of Confined Spaces
· Safety Precautions
· Dealing with Emergency Situations
· Sharing of Accident Case Studies
· Video on Confined Space Safety
· From 8.30 am to 12.00 pm (AM Session) or
· From 1.00 pm to 4.30 pm (PM Session)
Theory and discussion sessions.
Able to read and write in English
LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION
Association of Singapore Marine Industries (ASMI)
$28.00 per participant ($29.96 inclusive of 7% GST)
The course will be held at the Marine Industry Training Centre operated by ASMI and located at:
30 Tuas Avenue 10
Level 7 (Lobby B), Freight Links E-Logistics Technopark
Participants who have successfully completed the course and pass the course test will be issued a Confined Space Safety Course for Shipyard Workers Training Pass by ASMI.
· Registration for the course must be made using the prescribed Registration Form available from ASMI. Completed Registration Form must be submitted to ASMI together with full course fee.
· Payment of course fee must be made before course commencement. Cheque should be crossed and made payable to ‘Association of Singapore Marine Industries’.
Replacement of participant is allowed if the substitute meets all entry requirements and request is made at least 3 working days before course commencement.
Any application for refund should be made in writing to ASMI.
Refund for Withdrawal:
· 100% - Two weeks before course commencement
· 70% - Within two weeks before course commencement
· Nil - On commencement of course
· Nil - No show
For enquiries, please contact ASMI at Tel: 6863 3038 or Fax: 6863 2881 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.