CONFINED SPACE SAFETY COURSE FOR SHIPYARD SUPERVISORS (ENGLISH)
To provide marine supervisors with knowledge on their WSH responsibilities, hazards and safety precautions to take when working in confined spaces.
Supervisors who are required to enter into or work in confined spaces.
· Overview of Legal Requirements
· Definition of Confined Spaces
· Hazards of Confined Spaces
· Safety Precautions
· Dealing with Emergency Situations
· Sharing of Accident Case Studies
· Video on Confined Space Safety
7 hours (1 day)
· From 8.30 am to 4.30 pm
Theory and discussion sessions.
Able to read and write in English
LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION
Association of Singapore Marine Industries (ASMI)
$80.00 per participant ($85.60 inclusive of 7% GST)
The course will be held at the Marine Industry Training Centre operated by ASMI and located at:
9 Jurong Town Hall Road
#04-05 Trade Association Hub
Jurong Town Hall
Participants who have successfully completed the course and pass the course test and assessment will be issued a Confined Space Safety Course for Shipyard Supervisors Training Pass by ASMI.
· Registration for the course must be made using the prescribed Registration Form available from ASMI. The completed Registration Form must be submitted to ASMI together with full course fee.
· Payment of course fee must be made before course commencement. All cheques should be crossed and made payable to ‘Association of Singapore Marine Industries’.
Replacement of participant is allowed if the substitute meets all entry requirements and request is made at least 3 working days before course commencement.
Any application for refund should be made in writing to ASMI.
Refund for Withdrawal:
· 100% - Two weeks before course commencement
· 70% - Within two weeks before course commencement
· Nil - On commencement of course
· Nil - No show
For enquiries, please contact ASMI at Tel: 6264 6436 or Fax: 6264 6486 or email email@example.com.