MARINE PROJECT MANAGEMENT COURSE FOR SUPERVISORS
To provide participants with knowledge and skills of planning of a specific area of work to ensure co-ordinated efforts of various activities resulting in a smooth flow of work within the budgeted cost.
For Marine Supervisors involved in project management.
· Organisation of Projects
· Planning from Award of Contract to Handover
· Network Analysis – Critical Path and PERT Methods
· Work Breakdown Structure, Work Scheduling and Resource Allocation
· Project Monitoring and Control
· Contractual Obligations of Projects
· Hands-on Computer Training (Microsoft project 2000)
· Cases Studies
39 hours over 6 weeks (5½ Saturdays)
· From 8.30 am to 5.00 pm (For first 5 Saturdays)
· From 8:30 am to 11:30 am (For last Saturday)
Theory lessons and hands-on computer training sessions followed by examination
At least ITE qualification
LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION
Association of Singapore Marine Industries (ASMI)
CET Academy, Ngee Ann Polytechnic
· ASMI Member: $700.00 per participant ($749.00 inclusive of 7% GST)
· Non-ASMI Member : $730.00 per participant ($781.10 inclusive of 7% GST)
The course will be conducted in lecture rooms in Ngee Ann Polytechinc located @ 535 Clementi Road.
· A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who have achieved 80% attendance and passed all assessment required by the course.
· A Certificate of Participation will be awarded to participants who have achieved at least 80% attendance but did not pass the course assessment.
· Registration for the course must be made using the prescribed Registration Form available from ASMI. Completed Registration Form must be submitted to ASMI together with full course fee.
· Payment of course fee must be made before course commencement. Cheque should be crossed and made payable to ‘Association of Singapore Marine Industries’.
Replacement of participant is allowed if the substitute meets all entry requirements and request is made at least 3 working days before course commencement.
Any application for refund should be made in writing to ASMI.
Refund for Withdrawal:
· 100% - Two weeks before course commencement
· 70% - Within two weeks before course commencement
· Nil - On commencement of course
· Nil - No show
For enquiries, please contact ASMI at Tel: 6264 6436 or Fax: 6264 6486 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.