MARINE PROJECT MANAGEMENT COURSE FOR MANAGERS
To provide participants with knowledge and skills of planning, execution, scheduling and cost control of a contracted job to ensure an integrated execution of the project.
For Marine Managers and Section Heads involved in project management.
· Organisational Structures for Projects
· Work Breakdown Structure
· Work Sequence, Scheduling and Resource Allocation
· PERT Methods
· Earned Value Method
· Cost and Schedule Variance
· Coding for Monitoring & Control
· Law of Contract
· Customer Relations – Approach and Philosophy
· Hands-on Computer Session
· Cases Studies
45 hours over 7½ weeks (twice weekly)
· Every Tuesdays and Fridays
· From 6.00pm to 9.00pm
Theory lessons and hands-on computer training sessions followed by examination.
At least a Diploma in Engineering from a Singapore polytechnic.
LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION
Association of Singapore Marine Industries (ASMI)
CET Academy, Ngee Ann Polytechnic
· ASMI Member : $730.00 per participant ($781.10 inclusive of 7% GST)
· Non-ASMI Member : $750.00 per participant ($802.50 inclusive of 7% GST)
The course will be conducted in lecture rooms in Ngee Ann Polytechnic located @ 535 Clementi Road.
· A Certificate of Performance will be awarded to participants who have achieved 80% attendance and passed all assessment required by the course.
· A Certificate of Participation will be awarded to participants who have achieved at least 80% attendance but did not pass the course assessment.
· Registration for the course must be made using the prescribed Registration Form available from ASMI. Completed Registration Form must be submitted to ASMI, together with full course fee.
· Payment of course fee must be made before course commencement. Cheque should be crossed and made payable to ‘Association of Singapore Marine Industries’.
Replacement of participant is allowed if the substitute meets all entry requirements and request is made at least 3 working days before course commencement.
Any application for refund should be made in writing to ASMI.
Refund for Withdrawal:
· 100% - Two weeks before course commencement
· 70% - Within 2 weeks before course commencement
· Nil - On commencement of course
· Nil - No show
For enquiries, please contact ASMI at Tel: 6264 6436 or Fax: 6264 6486 or email [email protected].