RISK ASSESSMENT COURSE (ENGLISH)
To provide participants with knowledge and skills on legal requirements, risk management methodology, hazards identification as well as risk assessment and risk control.
Employers, Self-Employed Persons, Principals (including contractors and sub contractors), Managers, Engineers, Supervisors and those responsible for conducting risk assessments in their workplaces.
· Legal Requirements
· Risk Assessment Methodology and Guidelines
· Hazards Identification
· Risk Evaluation
· Risk Control Measures
· Accident Case Studies
7 hours (1 day)
· From 8.30 am to 4.30 pm
Theory lessons and discussion sessions:
· Theory - 4.5 hours
· Discussion and Presentation - 1 hour
· Questions and Answers - 0.5 hour
· Assessment - 1 hour
Able to read and write in English
LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION
Association of Singapore Marine Industries (ASMI)
Team-6 Safety Training and Consultancy
$100.00 per participant ($107.00 inclusive of 7% GST)
The course will be held at the Marine Industry Training Centre operated by ASMI and located at:
9 Jurong Town Hall Road
#04-05 Trade Association Hub
Jurong Town Hall
Participants who have successfully completed the course and pass the course test and assessment will be issued a Certificate of Completion.
· Registration for the course must be made using the prescribed Registration Form available from ASMI. Completed Registration Form must be submitted to ASMI, together with full course fee.
· Payment of course fee must be made before course commencement. Cheque should be crossed and made payable to ‘Association of Singapore Marine Industries’.
Replacement of participant is allowed if the substitute meets all entry requirements and request is made at least 3 working days before course commencement.
Any application for refund should be made in writing to ASMI.
Refund for Withdrawal:
· 100% - 2 weeks before course commencement
· 70% - Within 2 weeks before course commencement
· Nil - On commencement of course
· Nil - No show
For enquiries, please contact ASMI at Tel: 6264 6436 or Fax: 6264 6486 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.