WSQ DEVELOP A RISK MANAGEMENT IMPLEMENTATION PLAN (ENGLISH)
Learners will acquire the knowledge and skills to be a Risk Management Team Leader/Risk Management Champion for the organisation in reducing risks at source by managing the risk management process at workplace. It involves developing a practical risk management implementation plan for the organisation which identifies specific actions to be taken, by whom and time for their completion. It also entails formation of risk management team, risk assessment, controlling and monitoring the risks, communicating these risks to all persons involved and in compliance with the Risk Management Code of Practice (RMCP).
Safety, Health & Environmental Managers and Executives, Safety Committee Members, Safety Officers, Managers, Engineers, Supervisors and those responsible for undertaking Hazard Identification and Risk Management in their workplaces.
· Roles, Responsibilities and Expectations of a Risk Management Champion
· Form a Risk Management Team
· Risk Assessment Methodology
· Hazard Identification
· Risk Evaluation and Risk Control Control Measures
· Develop a Risk Management Plan
· Communicate the Identified Hazard, Risk Evaluated and Risk Control Measures
16 hours (2 days)
· From 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
· Theory : 15 hours
· Assessment: 1 hour
Able to read and write in English
LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION
Association of Singapore Marine Industries (ASMI)
COURSE LEADER & PROGRAMME
The course will be conducted by Team-6 Safety Training and Consultancy (S) Pte Ltd (An Approved Training Organisation under Singapore Workforce Development Agency)
· ASMI Member: $275.00 per participant ($294.25 inclusive of 7% GST)
· Non-ASMI Member: $305.00 per participant ($326.35 inclusive of 7% GST)
The course will be held at the Marine Industry Training Centre operated
by ASMI and located at:
9 Jurong Town Hall Road
#04-05 Trade Association Hub
Jurong Town Hall
Participants who have successfully completed the course and deemed "Competent" will be issued a Statement of Attainment by Singapore Workforce Development Agency from Team-6 Safety Training and Consultancy (S) Pte Ltd.
· Registration for the course must be made using the prescribed Registration Form available from ASMI. The completed Registration Form must be submitted to ASMI together with the full course fee.
· Payment of course fee must be made before course commencement. All cheques should be crossed and made payable to ‘Association of Singapore Marine Industries’.
Replacement of participant is allowed if the substitute meets all entry requirements and request is made at least 3 working days before course commencement.
Any application for refund should be made in writing to ASMI.
Refund for Withdrawal:
· 100% - Two weeks before course commencement
· 70% - Within two weeks before course commencement
· Nil - On commencement of course
· Nil - No show
For enquiries, please contact ASMI at Tel: 6264 6436 or Fax: 6264 6486 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.